OOTN| The first fall outfit!

I know, it may seem very ridiculous to be wearing this outfit in Dubai when it is still so hot, however I went out for dinner with my best friend and decided why not! We weren't going to be spending any time outside anyway. To be fair, inside buildings it is actually pretty damn cold with the AC and I've been so ill recently, all the more reason to wear a faux dead animal on my head, I think! Anyway I've saved this outfit post for the 1st October to mark the start of the Fall season, bring on the jumpers, socks and hats! 
Head faux fur piece: Market in London
Top: Topshop
Cable knit cardigan: H&M
Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes: Litas 

 This is always true, especially in the Winter!

Not high fashion, but casual and fun, after all what's fashion if you can't have fun with it!?
Thanks for reading!
RIP to summer 2012, hope you all had an amazing one, cheers to the Winter!
Love, as always
 Fia x 

No comments:

Post a Comment