H&M: Anna Del Russo's Fashion Shower accessories !

I could not resist not going to an H&M today, I just had to check out Anna's much awaited and hyped up collection! Everything was nice enough, I guess, just not really to my taste. Perhaps a little tacky at best?
I'd definitely worth going and having a look around though, even if it just to mock dead bird hats and brash necklaces...
 Not too sure about this one, perhaps if I had a crazy event to go to or a mad hatters tea party... 
 As much as I love Anna Del Russo I feel these shoes just look a bit tacky
 These are pretty, I do like them, however they aren't the best quality for the price!


 Overall verdict: Not particularly for me apart from the clutches, I did like those, shame about the quality. One thing I did love about this collab however was the catchy song, Fashion Shower! If you haven't heard/seen it, you need to watch it now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbF98jxF5c
What do you think of the much awaited collection? Were you disappointed like me?
Thanks for reading
Love Fia x 

No comments:

Post a Comment