♥Fia's monthly Favourites: August

 I only have a few items to share this month as I'm still in London. Next month should be more exciting on the blog in general as I will be back in Dubai and attending events, can't wait! 


1. Carvela, Kurt Geiger sandals
This month was the first time I'd ever worn flip flops in my life, mad I know! My Docs had given me a blister so I tried wearing my friends flip flops and decided that I needed a pair. Granted these aren't flip flops but they are a start and I fell in love with the colour and design. I've had so many compliments on them, definitely going to be wearing these non-stop in Dubai!



2. Flower hair accessories 
Everyone was rocking the boho flowers this festival season, including me. I love the whole festival look, messy hair and all. I picked the flower reefs up from Camden last year and the white flower clip was from H&M. 









3. Back necklaces

This back chain looks so elegant with a simple outfit and gives any outfit an 'edge'. Slightly confusing to put on but gets attention and looks awesome! I found this on sale at Miss.Selfridge for only 3pounds and couldn't resist! The little skull bead is everywhere at the moment, though my favourite designs would have to be by Rock On. 























4.Vintage Levis 
I picked up these vintage Levi shorts before Reading Festival from Rokit in Covent Garden. They are a black denim which I like. They were part of the Rokit 'renewal' section which means the shop have have DIY'ed the original  vintage jeans. The only problem with this is, they are super small! They do fit however they can be uncomfortable if you wear them for a long time, which was not ideal for Reading! However they are still a favourite cause they look perfect on!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Songs of the month!
1. Spectrum, Florence and the Machine/Calvin Harris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-6Y_91v5I
 - I saw all these songs live at Reading Festival and they were all AMAZING! 
Thanks for reading!
Love Fia x 

No comments:

Post a Comment