OOTD| Summer grunge

I'm staying in Dorset for the week with my family, we are staying in the cutest little village. Although this outfit isn't the most interesting I thought I may as well take a few snaps! 

The look is really simple but there is definitely a grungy feel about it. On my top is none other than Pete Doherty, if you know me you will know I'm a little bit in love with him! The chains are one of my favourite accessories, I used to wear them all the time, however I don't think they are everyone's cup of tea, not that stops me haha! Of course still loving my Litas, they make the outfit slightly more interesting too.
 Top: Camden Market
Shorts: Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes: Litas, Jeff Campbell
Chains: Topshop





Pondering the meaning of life! 
A very English Fish n Chip shop 
The sea looking lovely

Thanks for reading
Love Fia x

7 comments: