I'm back: August♡

Hello Strangers! 
  I can't believe I haven't done a post for nearly a month! I haven't really got a valid excuse but I can assure you I am definitely back in business and have some exciting posts coming up so stay tuned. I am back in Dubai on Tuesday with a busy week ahead of me which I shall be blogging about.
For now though, I thought I'd do a post to tie up the loose ends of things that have happened in August and I haven't got round to writing about! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready Steady Go Project 2012
I posted back in July about working with a team up in London trying to capture the spirit of the London Olympics. I helped with the running of the blog and conducting interviews, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Here are some pictures and a link to the final video:
 Interviewing Obi from ClicCloc watches 
Usain Bolt pose at London's South Bank
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ANGELS ARE COMING!
-If you follow me on Twitter (@girlaboutdubai) you may have seen a couple of tweets about the Angels coming to Dubai. That's right Victoria's Secret will be hitting Dubai before the end of this year. When I know the exact date I shall let you know, as two of the famous Angels are coming to open the store! Exciting news for all Dubai fashionistas! Stay tuned for a post on the opening!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOG LOVING
The fashion blogging community in Dubai is ever growing and I just had to give a special mention to Alix at Stylemequicks because her blog is amazing! She's super cute and sweet, not to mention her edgy and cool fashion sense at only 14! Definitely worth checking out her blog and following, one to watch in the next few months! 
Here are her links:
-http://www.fashiolista.com/style/StyleMeQuicksBlog/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READING FESTIVAL 2012
I originally planned to do a post on festival fashion but unfortunately I didn't really have the right time needed to produce a perfect one so I left it. However I did want to share a few pictures of me at Reading Festival. I had a lovely weekend spent with my closest friends, the lineup wasn't amazing in my opinion however I still had so much fun. I may do another post on Reading when my pictures have been developed, so keep an eye out!
 * picture credit to Simone
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and sticking with me! 
Hope you had an amazing August
Lots of love
Fia x

1 comment: