Swarovski Fashion Show: Kingdom of Jewels!

This evening I attended the Swarovski fashion show at Mall of the Emirates in aid of their new shop opening and to launch their new collection. The pieces were breathtakingly stunning, sparkling under the lights of the runway. Every single item was to die for! Unfortunately I have left my usual camera in England and my back up decided not to charge so I resorted to using an I-pad, better than nothing I guess! However it means the pictures do not do any justice to the real thing, head down to MOE and have a browse around the new store to see how gorg everything really is! 
I took a quick video of the show, again not the best quality but you get the idea ;)
At the end of the event the lovely PR girls were nice enough to gift me a Swarovski necklace! I was blown away, it's beautiful! Next time you are in MOE check out the new store and treat yourself to something glitzy for the Autumn!
Stay tuned for my post on what I wore tonight next!
Thank you so much for the amazing event Swarovski!
Love Fia x

1 comment:

  1. that is very nice post and it is very useful for me and i like online shopping here in dubai i find jewelry online Dubai that is nice online shopping site

    ReplyDelete