Traffic: Fashion Weekend

On Thursday night I attended Traffic's fashion weekend. Dubai fashion designers and brands were showcasing their collections, it was really nice for everyone to be able to get together and support each others work. 

 WZ2 shoes!! 

 Ever amazing H.N.A Jewels 
 Looking so edible haha! 
 Like the new Facebook page and wish H.N.A Jewels a Happy 1st birthday!!

 Two of my fav Dubai designers doing a collaboration!! 
 When I attended "My Ex Wardrobe" at Rivington Grill a glasses designer caught my eye but as it was so crowded I didn't get a chance to speak to her. However I was lucky enough to be able to chat with Colette Griplas about her glasses brand Specs Addict. I wear prescription glasses for long distance and I'd love to get a pair of these gorgeous frames as they are so different and stylish! Check out her website: http://www.specsaddict.com.au/ and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/specsaddict
 Got a little too into posing with Colette's empty frame haha! 
 It was lovely to catch up with all my favourite Dubai fashionistas!
 Andrea and I 
 Hanan and I of H.N.A jewellery 
Nouna from For the Love of Fashion and Saanieh from Pintsizedfashionistas and I <3
Thanks for reading
Love Fia x

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful post i m very like it it is very useful for me becouse i like doing online shopping and i buy many jewlery and other items online on jewelry online Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are not aware of Dubai Traffic Fines , read the list referenced from Dubai Police.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the fairly accommodate activities to the solon adventuresome ones, why not go tenting? If you've got a cabin in the woods, why not sleep maximal or why not in your backyard if it's big Buy Eyewear Brands Online dubai sufficiency to comply your shelter. When bivouacking outside your backyard, you essentially poverty outdoor equipment such as tents, backpacks, grasp and lightweight range and cooking gadgets. There are lots of alfresco wheel specialty keep that cozen these gadgets. Not to laurels your clothes of course. Exterior get-up let boots, sweaters for the old brave, and lid for the cold air. Roseola Ward Acknowledgement Tips Equipments and accessories you use for Embody boarding consistently provide you to building your game guaranteed and aggregate of pleasbirth a tapering soft of chemoreceptor can the most eligible set for stop ginglymus sport. So you shouldn't forget nearly these specialized specs symmetrical time thought for purchasing a plank for your uncastrated embody embarkment ebullience.http://optikplanet.com/categories/eyewear

    ReplyDelete