CeeCode: CeeCodize yourself event!

Yesterday I was invited down to the Ceecode office to check out their new line and along with other bloggers to design own bags! The bag designs will be posted on Facebook shortly! 'Like' both http://www.facebook.com/GirlAboutDubai  and http://www.facebook.com/CeeCode to see the designs and vote for your favorite! 


It was so lovely meeting Cynthia who designs the CeeCode bags and her sister Nancy who owns Nancy's corner a gorgeous accessory boutique. The bags were absolutely divine and definitely in keeping with all the summer trends. 





I particularly love the the British flag bags, they would be perfect for the Queens Jubilee next weekend!


                   The studs and chains give the bags an edgy feel and would make any outfit!
 Cupcakes were amazing!
 Nancy who sources the gorgeous jewellery and I.

I picked up a pair of the monochrome earrings which were featured in my outfit of the day.
The bags were absolutely stunning and I definitely have my eye on a couple! To check out the bags visit: www.ceecode.com or 'like' their Facebook page for exciting updates   http://www.facebook.com/CeeCode!

Thank you so much to Cynthia, Nancy and Clare from 'Clareandthecity' for inviting me.
I can't wait to 'cee' what CeeCode does next!
Fia x

1 comment:

  1. That is very nice blog post i m very like it it is very useful for me because i like shopping and mostly i like online shopping here in UAE i visit many websites which one i very like jewelry online Dubai

    ReplyDelete