We want Litas!



Ever since the Jeffery Campbell Litas appeared on the fashion scene back in the summer of 2011 they have been in huge demand! Appearing in practically every Tumblr picture and in all fashion magazines, Lita's have certainly made an impact.

However living in Dubai makes the hunt for your perfect pair of Litas rather tricky. When I first arrived in September they were indeed nowhere to be found. However today, at last Litas have hit Dubai!

Where you can purchase your own:

-WEST L.A.
Sunset Mall
Jumeirah 3  Dubai
04 330 7333
West L.A is AMAZING. Not only has it brought Litas into Dubai but also brands such as UNIF, which is even hard to find in London! They also stock the Jeffery Campbell 'Nightwalks' which are divine though slightly more of an acquired taste.

-The Hipster
Online boutique based in the UAE which stocks a variety of cool brands, though not so sure about the name 'The Hipster'.

I also noticed Lita's being a key feature of Madebyaliya's collection at Blue Marlin’s Ibiza fashion show, so hopefully Jeffery Campbell is now making its debut in Dubai at last!


I know I will be picking up a pair as soon as my exams are over! I have had my eye on the Cosmic Litas for a while now.

Hope this helped any of you who, like me have been on the hunt for Litas! 
Happy shopping!
Love Fia x

No comments:

Post a Comment