OOTD| Edgy and cool, by the pool!

 



Top- New Look
Bandeau top- New Look
Shorts- Market then DIY'ed by me
Shoes- Doc Martians

Here's a quick outfit of the day! It was 43 degrees C today and boy didn't we all feel it! Being so hot I decided to pair my favourite pair of acid detailed denim shorts, which I 'distressed' and bleached myself. With a lose fitting grey vest top from New Look, my DM's and then for a pop of colour a bright orange bandeau top. The bandeau top fits in the with the current florescent trend and the rest of the look simply describes my style. This is a very simple outfit that anyone can wear whilst still staying somewhat in keeping with the current trends. 


I tend to get asked this question alot: 'How do you wear those boots in the heat!?' However my answer to this isn't a very good one, yes they do make me hot but they also do make my outfit! All in the name of fashion. More outfit of the days to come this week as I am on study leave at last! 
Stay tuned
Love Fia x

1 comment:

  1. thankyou for checking out my blog, you look lovely! i like the flash of neon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete