♥Fia's monthly favourites: July

I decided to start doing a monthly favourites blog post, so you can see the items I've been loving the most each month. I thought it would be nice to include non-fashion and beauty related items as well. Hope you laike!

1.The 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. 
Yes, I hopped on the bandwagon! Every single women in Britain seems to be reading these books and I can see why, they are the perfect summer read. They are an addictive guilty pleasure, I read the first book in four days! If you haven't read them, I'd defo recommend them as a holiday read! 



2. Pastel lilac handbag from Aldo
I picked this up in the Aldo sale before I left Dubai. It's the perfect summer handbag, incorporating both the studs and pastel trends in one!
                                                                                                                                                                                                       







                                                                                               3. As always Rock-On bracelets! The                                   
                                                                                              gorgeous designs give a pop of colour  
                                                                                                 to any outfit and always get attention!
                                                                                                 'Like' the Rock-On Facebook page for 
                                                                                                 more details and head down to 
                                                                                                 O-Concept store to buy your own!

          
                                                                                                               www.facebook.com/rockonbylauren







4. Market bracelets 
My mum picked me up these two sparkly bracelets that are perfect for stacking up. I love the festival style look with lots of beaded bracelets on each arm!  






 5. Round sunglasses!
I haven't taken these off all month! The John Lennon inspired round shape seems to be everywhere this summer. I picked these up in Camden market for five pounds, but you can find similar ones in any high street store.








6. Denim shorts
At last it is summer in the UK! It's been 28 degrees C for the past few days and I've been living in my denim shorts. This is a pair I bleached and distressed myself last summer. 
 7. Studded Loafers 
These have not left my feet since I bought them! They are so comfortable and go with everything. Check out my last post on Chocker shoes. co uk to find similar styles. 








Finally I wanted to include my favourite songs of the month!
I've had three songs on repeat this whole month, by artists I don't usually listen to, click the youtube links to listen!:
1. National Anthem by Lana Del Rey -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cvtxwlJr8
2.Summertime Sadness also by Lana Del rey-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjsGKrE6E8
3.Crew Love by Drake ft The Weekend -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asH4fb73Zns
Im obessed with the video for National Anthem, if you haven't seen it you are missing out!
Thank you for reading
Hope you've had a lovely July!
Love Fia x

No comments:

Post a Comment