Random questions!

I have recently been asked to answer some questions about myself, as well as the ones I have been asked to answer I thought I may as well do the 13 personal questions tag! Hope you enjoy!


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
 An English breakfast tea, how boring.


2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
This is so hard, with living in Dubai I'd probably go with jeans as they are 'appropriate' and can be dressed up or down easily.


3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
That I love literature and am really interested in Politics and History. I'm sure quite a few people reading this will know that though of course!


4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
I think I'd like to live in more than three countries because the experience of living Dubai has been absolutely amazing and I now have an appetite for travel and new beginnings!  


5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
BURGER KING


6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
I wouldn't say I live by a particular quote, however there is one quote that I do particularly like. Which is from the book The Perks of being a Wallflower: "we accept the love we think we deserve."


7. What do you like and dislike about the fashion and beauty community?
I love the fact that all the bloggers in Dubai get to see each other often at events and are all supportive of each other. I don't really know what I dislike to be honest, my experience so far has been so positive and rewarding!




8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
I've actually deleted my '25 most played' playlist so I don't know! As a guess I'd say at the moment it would be Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey.


9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
My style changes all the time so I have no idea! Perhaps something with the word 'edgy' included? 



10. Favorite number
Weird question! Probably number 20.



11. Two hobbies
-Figure skating 
-Ballet


12. Two pet peeves
This is an easy one for me haha:
When you are having a conversation with someone and they only talk about themselves!
Closed minded people


13. Guilty Pleasure
Definitely Burger King, oh and Fifty Shades of Grey!


 I've also been asked three questions on my Facebook page:
1. Do you have a job?
-No I don't, living in Dubai to have a job you have to have a working visa which of course as I'm a student I do not have one.
2. Where do you get the money to buy clothes from?
-I'm lucky enough to have a very generous Mum who does in fact buy me a lot of what I desire. However not to a ridiculous extent I don't have a massive wardrobe filled with designer clothes! I am very grateful for everything I have and I do owe everything to my Mum. 
3.Do you want to be a model?
Not as a full time job no, and by no means am I good enough to! As a hobby and for some extra money though if I was lucky enough I would indeed love to. We shall have to see how next year pans out, fingers crossed! 


If you have any more questions for me inbox me at www.facebook.com/girlaboutdubai
Thanks for reading this text heavy post!
Love Fia x

No comments:

Post a Comment