OOTD| Sunny to rainy!

The weather has been AWFUL in England since I arrived (missing the desert so much!) One minute it will be sunny and the next it will be poring with rain. This makes it very hard to decide what to wear! I have taken to carrying leggings around with me just incase of rain. I decided to take pictures of today's outfit change as it may be helpful for any of you suffering in the rain! 
Firstly the summery style outfit:
 Top: Miss.Selfridge
Skirt: Forever 21
Wedges: Steve Madden 
Sunglasses: Camden market 
Necklace: Topshop
And then of course, it started to rain. Here is my second outfit of the day!

Top (under jacket): Same as before
Jacket: River Island
Boots: Docs
I basically just put on leggings and throw on the jacket, oh and of course changed into the very practical docs! 
Thanks for reading, here's hoping for some sun soon!
Love Fia x

No comments:

Post a Comment