OOTD| 90's kid!

It was another grey day in London so I decided to go for a more playful look today. I love this jumper so much as I love myself a bit of Disney haha! I also have the Beauty and the Beast version. With the peter pan collar and socks the outfit is definitely a little bit school girl, but I like it. I'm aware this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think the blast back to the 90's on a grey day is fun! Then I went a little crazy trying out effects on my camera, loving the 'Polaroid' feel!
 Jumper: Forever 21
Top (collar can be seen) Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Socks: Topshop
Boots: Docs




 I layered a load of colourful bracelets to add to the playful outfit. Keeping in with the 90's feel too!
 Bracelets:
Left- Pack of five, Accessorize
Bead bracelet, no idea!
Right- Peace bracelets, Rock On by Lauren
Green skull, Art Cafe in Dubai
White beads, Aldo
 Peace bracelets- Rock on By Lauren summer collection!
Posing in the car with my little brother!
What do you think? Are denim skirts a has been or a happening, let me know! 
Thanks for reading!
Love Fia x

No comments:

Post a Comment