Aquarius magazine work shadowing!

Today and tomorrow I am interning at Aquarius magazine as I want to go into journalism when I finish University. I thought I'd do a quick blog post telling you about my day with a few pictures. 


We started the day looking at magazines such as Scene, Friday and Aquarius and comparing the target markets of each. 


Me holding up the Scene magazine covering the CeeCode event I attended!
 My notes!
Next we designed our own 'Teen' magazine called Aqua which was really fun! The two girls I was with and I came up with articles we wanted thought would be interesting for the target audience.
In the afternoon we were given interview topics and asked to interview a person who worked on the magazine. I was asked to interview a lady named Kerry about 'the best and worst things about living in Dubai.' We were asked to write up the answers as an article, which I am going to do as my next blog post as I think it would be of interest to my readers living in Dubai.
(Of course wearing my new bracelets by Rock on!)


Stay tuned for my interview on 'The best and worst things about living in Dubai' next!
Thanks for reading
Fia x

1 comment:

  1. thanks for detail, regarding Aquarius magazine, now there are many sites online which give one a pile of Magazines In Dubai like fashion, sports, food etc.

    ReplyDelete