Look what I got!

So I FINALLY got two Rock-on by Lauren bracelets! I was so excited, as I have been wanting some for months, literally. I picked them up at last nights event at O-Concept store. They are perfect for the summer season, especially for festivals! I shall definitely be wearing mine to Reading festival in August. 


Light pink skull bracelet: 125DHS
Light blue peace bracelet: 75DHS


The other day I was in New Look and I almost screamed when I saw this:
 The pictures aren't of the best quality but you get the idea. Its basically hot pink skulls with one disco ball bead. It goes perfectly with the Rock-on bracelets and the best part is it was only 30DHS!

To buy your own head down to O-Concept or check out her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ROCKONByLauren
Love Fia x

1 comment: