The Designers store launch!

Yesterday I attended a shop launch at JLT, it was a collection of Pakistani designers. I didn't think I would find anything to my taste, however there were a few fusion pieces which had a Western vibe about them. I fell in LOVE with a black evening dress which would be perfect for prom. So for prom next year I will definitely be going back to have a look. I've noticed there are a few up and coming fusion brands coming up in Dubai such as WZ2 (blogpost shortly). 
Here are some pictures from the event: 
 The gorgeous black dress, designed by R.Jay. 1,200DHS





 The designer of the dress and I 
 Brownies=yum!
Yes, I was wearing Louboutins! Literally LOVE these shoes. Unfortunately they are not mine, they are my friends who was kind enough to let me borrow them for the night. As soon as I get my first ever paycheck I am going to buy a pair, for sure. 


Check out The Designers for glitzy dresses and playful colours! Telephone: 051501585703 or 'like' their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TheDesignerCollection 

Love Fia x

No comments:

Post a Comment