OOTD| Hey, I heard you were a wild one?


 Lips: Violent Lips, Hot pink snake print
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Miss. Selfridge (actually a dress rolled down)
Wedges: Miss. Selfridge 


Hey everyone! So today I went to a fragrance launch (blog post coming soon!) and this is what I wore! I decided it was time I tried out Violent Lips, I wore an animal print hot pink lip tattoo which I absolutely loved! It stayed on for hours even with drinking and eating (granted small bites of things) and looked amazing without practice in applying it. I definitely recommend Violent Lips for a night out, they are for sure to reign in the compliments and look fab in pictures too. The only downside is taking them off, which requires a little scrubbing, maybe not something you'd want to be doing after a wild night!   


To stick with the animal theme I wore my leopard print maxi dress, but rolled it down so it was a maxi skirt. With a simple white top and some simple wedges. I also used a hot pink, faux snake skin bag but forgot it when taking these pictures.


This summer try mixing animal prints and definitely pick up some Violent Lips! Available at Topshop and Debenhams.


Love Fia x

No comments:

Post a Comment