Justin Bieber Fragrance launch in Dubai!


I am not the biggest Justin Bieber fan known to man. In fact I don't have a single song of his on my ipod. This all being said after attending his fragrance launch 'Someday' at Mall of the Emirates I will admit his fragrance is amazing! 


Firstly the packaging is right up my street being pink and with a flower top! It will look perfect on any girls dressing table!


Secondly the smell is really sweet and girly. I personally love it, as I normally wear Ghost, Sweetheart. However some may find the scent a little childish. I definitely recommend you smelling it next time you go to a Debenhams! 


Lastly the best part of all about purchasing the fragrance is that Justin has released the scent with Give Back Brands which means the products net profit will be donated to charity. So if don't like JB you can feel a little less guilty about buying his fragrance seeing as you're donating to charity! 


At the event we heard from a speaker of Give Back Brands and were treated to a dance performance to 'Baby' by a little dance troop! (see pictures below)







It was a lovely evening and I these past few days I've been wearing 'Someday' non-stop! 
Love Fia x

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere in Dubai, a father's belt is going to waste holding up his pants.

    ReplyDelete